Thursday, February 17, 2011

I love the smell of books!

Are books becoming obsolete? Will they go the way of VHS, cassette tapes, 8 tracks, and records? Is I Pad, Kindle, and Nook really the answer? I think not. I love the sound of crinkling pages. I love getting lost in an old book store or library. I love the smell of an old book! The way it is a little bit musty and also a bit woody. If old books could talk think of what they would say or where they have been. It is our job as book nerds to save the book race! I will not give in to peer pressure and I will continue to buy actual books. Bloggers I encourage you to do the same!

1 comment:

  1. Which is the reason I haven't approved Asagai to become an ebook.

    I had a co worker ask me the other day if I had an e reader. I told her I'd rather hold a book in my hand because I love the feel of one in my hand.

    ReplyDelete